Monday, September 6, 2010

MLIA but please, FML.

Lol. An event like this has inspired me to bring my blog back to life. And it seems my URL is so lame it is unthinkable by the whole blogosphere of bloggers or aspiring ones such that after deleting it it is still available. Wow.

Anyway, HOW CAN MY FUCKING EXTERNAL HARD DISK CRASH?! My brand new, shiny and crispy Lacie, IT FUCKING CRASHED. 350 GB of BIG BANG, 2NE1 and well I think the bulk of what I'm getting emotional about is all the personal photos I've taken and the memories that come with those which I deleted from my camera's memory card because I didn't foresee THAT MY HARD DISK WOULD CRASH.

Well, it kind of is my fault that I put my computer on top of a 10-inch stack of books on top of a 40-inch (more or less) high table and my hard disk on top of all that. BUT IT DROPPED ONCE RIGHT BEFORE THAT AND WAS FINE! Or was it twice?

Compared to crying and whining like I did for 20 minutes before my shower which I just got out of, let's look at the plus side. I was lucky, it didn't happen the first time, and I could have FUCKING PUT MY COMPUTER AND HARD DISK BACK ON MY TABLE but no, that just never crossed my mind. Such that when my mom came in forcing vitamins down my throat I had to wave my hands and either hit my computer or hard disk or whatever and it had to drop and it had to crash............... :'(

On a side note, adding to the list of tragedies I suffer from I'm also severely in debt now.

So anyway my cousin has kindly offered to have his friend offer his services to me to help retrieve the data. Sadly, because humans and only humans created technology, it isn't perfect. Only 3/4 (give or take) of the data would be retrievable. And because of the emotional trauma I'm suffering from due to the uncertainty of this I doubt I would be able to study for my test tomorrow nor fall asleep.

Just a pass please, Tang.

No comments:

Post a Comment