Wednesday, October 6, 2010

nouvre

why so many photoshoots no bom and minzy ah..
ok la 2 up to date but there should be none!
they are already so underrated in song parts... esp minzy
and music video face time... esp bom
sigh the world is unfair :O

so anyway i thought i was gonna get my first pay tomorrow, but i got it today!!
woohoo~~~\o/
made a fool out of myself in front of the mother cos of the wrong sign page but anyway, got it.
though i have to spend it on some presents and of course To Anyone so I doubt I'll be left with much... another one tomorrow though.. and the third one... ahhhhh so long more to go:/
can't wait for the second month's full pay... awesome possum.. and the 3rd, and so on...

I wanna go Hong Kong!! So badly!! Gonna start saving up for Chrome Hearts and BLCG and H&M!! Save save save go go!

Okbai

No comments:

Post a Comment