Thursday, November 4, 2010

Harro again

Hi ive decided to revive this space and go back to normal see - got picture(s) liao even though its quite self absorbent and ugly but yes. Though I will be a lot more - raw, so to speak and not be so edited, like yknow, this is how I really talk and all so yeah. And the capping of Is and all.. not going to be so bothered anymore. Though i will not stand for spelling nor grammar errors! At. All. Yes I will import all my earlier posts back into this shithole because it is damn empty right now. So you can click december 08 and laugh at my pictures back then lor. And er, yes, more (and more normal) updates! Kekek though I think only one persons reads this shizz often and I love you!! <3 <3 <3 LSJY hahahhaa. But if you exist and you're not that person then feel free to fs me to let me know you exist because i also love answering ting tong questions!! keep it coming! thanks! bai! xoxooxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment