Sunday, December 5, 2010

x


I saw this dress and almost died.
Isn't this like, magic in a dress?
But magic comes with a price(of $1718.93).
Damn, wish I were one of those extremely rich and hot bitches with extremely rich and hot boyfriends who had everything else.
Doesn't everyone.
My wishlist is never-ending.
So far I've only managed to cross off a pathetic 4 out of the let's say - 300+ items there are.
And today I've added another, 50?
I'm better off just killing myself instead of painfully drowning myself in greed/unattainability bit by bit and torturing myself along the away.
I don't care if there's no such word as unattainability.
I created it.
Barney says its cool.
Barney as in not the purple dinosaur who was at United Square today and I swear I wanted to fucking murder but Barney as in the guy who's on How I Met Your Mother who's gay in real life.

Off to the neverland of Oz, Snow Beauty signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment