HahahaAHAHHAHAHAa.
So basically, there were a few articles of Rain, yes, Rain, floating around and I kind of got reminded he was the first K Pop star I ever went crazy over.
Not too much though, just that one drama (Fullhouse), the album in 2007, or was it 2006? And yeah it basically ended there...
So anyway honestly, instead of being reminded of his attractiveness, what popped up in my mind was this picture:
And I remember when Stepho and I saw it and just burst out laughing non-stop..
HHAHAHHAHAHAH SERIOUSLY?!??!!
And I remember saying, "Yalah they damn bad go and use his old photo HAHAHHAHAHA"
Then out of curiosity, I went to Google it earlier. And I got this:
And it WASN'T and old picture.
It was in fact, a very current picture, the article with this picture came out around January this year and this photo was from his CONCERT on new year's eve, 2010. LOLRELLAZZXZX.
SO THERE'S MORE??
Just to start off with a cool picture...
And if you haven't figured, yes the next few photos (and basically this whole post) are solely for your entertainment. I personally can't keep my laughter in even after this long, like you know even after saving, and viewing, and uploading the photos omg HAHHAHAHAHAHAH
It's even funnier when he smiles idk why...BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I really have to quote one blogger here: "Rain, I just want you to know,
HAHAHHAHHA seriously, its really funny when he smiles and this last outfit^ seriously??? But I think it was meant to be funny. All his facial expressions are the cherry on top of the humour here....
He even likes it actually... "HAI HERE IS MY POODLE HAIRRRR"
I'm quite amazed though even after wearing a cap, (and yes the pictures are chronological here)
The poodle hair... STAYS!! That's money well spent there, I would say. Who knew a perm could be so powerful?
--
So yes yes, ladida I may have been lagged because this hair was what, 8 months ago??
But just like its staying power, IT'S STILL BLOODY FUNNY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA..
Ok la but still must justify why I even liked him, uneven eyes and all, before right??
He can be quite cute at times...
So yes yes, ladida I may have been lagged because this hair was what, 8 months ago??
But just like its staying power, IT'S STILL BLOODY FUNNY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA..
Ok la but still must justify why I even liked him, uneven eyes and all, before right??
He can be quite cute at times...
And cool too~~ Heheheh especially in dramas, so if you're a no-lifer like me you should check out Fullhouse or Fugitive. (Well yes, he's originally a singer but he was originally originally a dancer, know what I mean, like born to dance and then trained to sing? I have to admit his vocals have improved since the start but still not my type, sorreh...)
HEHEHEHE. So yupp, I basically appreciate him for his acting. (UM, but English CMI so his English movies so-so nia)
A great performer though. I bet his concert was awesome though(I know because I went to one in Singapore in 2007 HEHHE MUST SHOW OFF), poodle hair and all....
Yeah sorry for the brackets, I have too many voices in my head, might even turn into schizophrenia, hope you had a good laugh bye everybody!


No comments:
Post a Comment