
Can't wait to have hair like this^^^^ :):):):)
And I've decided after that I'm saving up for a pair of Litas. Can't live this life without owning at least one pair. All so pretty but which colour to buy?!?!?!??!
Always safe but they don't have my size :'(
So pretty but no size also!
On sale! Half price! And no more size :/
Cool but too blingggg? Maybe when I got too much money to spend.. Which is possibly never lol
A lil dull...
Must zoom to see the white glitter!! Pretty but hmmmmm
Like this a lot but on some sites the colour looks mint instead of turquoise so hmmmmm.... Probably will be my second pair if I bear to spend on it hahahah
^^^ FINAL DECISION!!! Too pretty and limited ed so.... yeap!!! The minute I can afford it, shipping and all, come to daddy~
and still...
very attached to the Thelma so maybe I'll get this before Turquoise Suede Litas hmmsies..
***
Funny how I used to like some celebrities like HD, DL, JB(no not bieber) and LL (whom I still love!!) and I used to save whopping amounts of pictures of them and every single video of them hahaha but now it's all replaced by BB/21. HAHHAHHAHAHA. And also cos my hard disk crash luh. If not I'll still keep everyone. So depressing when you lose data. Think I'm gonna buy 2 more hard disks to have extra back ups.
Kthxbai
xoxo lonelygirl92
No comments:
Post a Comment