I don't know how many times I've explained this.
I really hate it when people say my skirt is too short.
Seriously.
BECAUSE, IT ISN'T.
I make sure the amount of exposure is decent enough for me to walk out of the house.
The reason why people think they're too short is because I have a short torso, and longer legs. And also fat legs. So the part just above my knees is like comparable to another average sized girl's upper thighs and people think my skirt is short. Also I have a big butt and it makes it worse down the back.
But, no matter how short it is, I definitely make sure it does not make me look like a slutty vamp.
I make sure that if I bend down and reach for something, I WILL NOT EXPOSE ANYTHING.
Umm, hello? Look around you? I'm not one of those ah lians who go around wearing shorts as tiny as their underwear or "cool" fashionable people who wear high waist shorts but when they turn around, BUTT CHEEK ALERT.
And other girls (who are considered to be dressed decently) wear shorter than me can.
Then again, you might think, "So since you know how your legs/body look and how short your skirt looks, why not stop wearing such short skirts/dresses?"
Reason is, I DON'T WANT LEHHHHHHHHH.
It's so fucking hot in Singapore, rain also not say cold lah please, at least for me, which is another thing due to the amount of fats in my body, so I cannot fucking survive in pants. And I'm past the leggings/stockings phase so unless I'm really inspired, I won't wear those either.
And the main reason is I don't fucking care about what you think and I won't alter my choice of clothing/fashion for anyone. Okay, maybe when I'm in the working world, rules are rules, I'm a nobody so my opinion doesn't weigh much. But as for now, I don't see why I should change what I want to wear because I'm obese. I know I am, I'm not saying I'm Barbie, I just want to wear what I want.
No comments:
Post a Comment