People say RIP to a singer/someone famous they like, you got problem is it?
Obviously they say it because they've listened to their songs, been touched by them in one way or another, so do you have to be sarcastic about it?
Of course there are people dying everywhere, but really, who gives a fuck about people you don't know/can't see/whom you don't even know have been living?
You tell me, will you give a fuck? A dude just died in Africa of AIDS. I don't see you feeling sad for 5 days about it?
So, stop trying to be the smart aleck here and move on. It's okay I'll just remember not to post a tweet in your remembrance. Since sending regards to someone I care about/knew in someway seems to bother you...?
And another thing,
'wah all the Korean stars face the same one'
Seriously.
How do you think Caucasians see us?
"Asians all look the same."
I can't stand people stereotyping the Koreans stars. Don't like it, fuck off. Don't come and say "all go to THE SAME PLASTIC SURGEON AND ALL ASK FOR THE SAME FACE"
Firstly, they obviously don't all go to the same surgeon.
Secondly, you think all your Hollywood stars natural one ah?
(See Scarlett Johanssen, Lady Gaga, Kim Kardashian...)
Of course, some Korean stars have had drastic alterations but most, like any other loaded celebrity on the planet, go for cosmetic enhancements to improve their outlook.
They don't all have the same face. Stop fucking saying that. I'm not asking you to recognize and tell them apart. If you don't like it, then just fuck off. What drew me to them was their music in the first place. First Big Bang, then 2NE1. Both for their music, no visuals at all.
So the next time you're going to make a comment like that, think a little bit about why you're hearing/seeing K-Pop all around you.
No comments:
Post a Comment