Its pretty lax actually so good for me if you ask me!
HAHAHAHHAHA I wish internship was a real job.
Like I could do nonsense like what I'm doing now and get paid like $5000?
That'd be siiiiiicccccck.
HAHAHAHHHA.
People here are so nice! Got 2 presents already.
Not that I don't want to return the thought, but my pay wasn't docked in soon enough so I'm only getting it this Friday...
And basically those who give me gifts go on leave the next day, and after I get my pay on Friday, its our one week break!
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA and after that it's the new year and all, we should let bygones be bygones right?
LOL.
Besides I have all my carts waiting to be checked out... Can't keep them waiting can I?
Blah. Everyone feels cold here and they shut the air vents -.- I'M WARM.
Ok but I'm not sweating so I'm not that irritated. Lol.
Argh can't wait for the Christmas holidays!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYIDAYAY!
And then the new year~~~
Then it's CNY. OHMYBAKWA.
No comments:
Post a Comment