Tuesday, January 3, 2012

orama

I love how red hair can look like so many different shades when under different lights...
I'm kind of tempted to dye it some other thing again, maybe its the time of the year and everyone wants to, but I just can't stand the condition of my scalp.

Its so flaky :'(

Black roots are coming out, I've been thinking to forever keep my hair this shade of brown, and just keep touching up the roots, but the scalp isn't holding up :/

Now I want to dye it a different colour but I don't want to touch the roots... Lol is that possible?

But I know if I just let it grow out, I won't be able to take it cos the process looks hideous and I'll just end up dying my roots, damaging my scalp further.

Then another option was to maybe dye the top half of my hair (avoiding my roots) so that it looks dip dyed on purpose, like black on top and the current brown below?

Think that's my best option so far, protecting my roots, not much maintainance needed, and I don't have to worry about my extensions when dyeing my hair blah blah blahhhh.

For now I guess I'll just let them roots grow out. To the point where I can't take it then I'll do the last and most feasible option.

It's like I talk about my hair way too much, but whatever man this is my blog hahahaha and it's just one of those things I can't stop being obsessed with. Like nail polish/art. And makeup. And how fat/ugly I am. And my never-ending wish list. And clothes. And pretty girls. And hot guys. And it goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment