So I've decided that.......drumroll..... I miss my blog!!!
Proper blogging and constant posts start now.
I will now go forth and try to figure out how to import my old posts...
Hehehhehheheheh!
My URL is still cheesy to the max -.- but I guess I live by it hahahha that's what this is all about so, its still relevant to me.
Did you KNOW! It's very easy to tell where someone's from through their writing...!
Like right now if someone I don't know is reading this and doesn't know where I'm from then he/she (if intelligent enough) could probably tell I'm from Southeast Asia!! And if more intelligent, he/she could more specifically tell I'm from Singapore!!! Yes no yes no?? Even as I'm typing without the usual Singlish colloquialisms... something about the sentence structure I feel... it's easy to tell... no?
Okay bye bye I'll be back minions xx
No comments:
Post a Comment