Sunday, February 20, 2011

massifix

I realise the old posts can't be imported ):
Its on a Wordpress now and I'll decide if I ever wanna link that blog. Lol.

Yummmmmm I'm using this new L'Oreal shampoo hahhaha and it seems to be working pretty well! My hair's pretty tame now, but it has that salon kinda smell? Not the pretty hair kinda smell. Ohwellsy. Don'thaveachoicey.

I honestly think vloggers are like llcoolj.
I haven't found one whom I love everything about but, certain videos I've watched are rilly good.
Some of them always position their head weirdly though? Hahhaha but not gonna complain, their voices are soooooooo good.

I hate my talking voice :/ Or my voice in general. It is. Like shit. Like a man. Looklikaman. And sometimes too high. And I think braces kinda fucked up my pronunciation in some way. It's not obvious but to me I know something changed. My S-es get a little funky up in there once in a while.

I wonder if I can still play the trumpet? Hahahah you know like if all else fails I can earn money from that maybe? Not that I was very good either. I'm probably the worst of all. The one that works the least, the one that has no goals, the one that always wants more, the greedy/lazy one.

Stupid salon smell. Hehehe but ze hair feelz naize.

No comments:

Post a Comment