We have come to the end of our week long EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL media conference.
I shall now type a pretentious and extensive post about social media.
Maybe in my next life. HAHAHAHHAHA JUST MESSING WITH YA YO.
I'm bored. Are you?
Is Nicki Minaj really like the next big female rapper?
Well I mean, she is already quite big.
But I mean, it's not fair. I honestly think CL is better hahhaaha yes me and my biases.
But why does geography matter so much?? And color?
But I mean, yes, her songs are really not that bad, Your Love and Super Bass are like kinda hot right now even though I haven't really given them thorough listens, I do admit they're good.
But you know, I'm cool with it. Tis be ze reign of ze female rappers.
I miss Lil Mama. Like, where the hell are you?? Shawty Get Loose was like da-ope DOPE.
OHHHHHHH 2NE1 make your freaking American debut already, forget Japan, take over the whole world!! You can pwn the WandaGalz ass upside down and pwn the rest of the world. Will.I.Am, STEP ON IT!!!!!!!!!
Dirty bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment